2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Sushma Si
      Participant

Hi Jodie,
      My 3 year old daughter is on the spectrum. I am working on addressing her yeast overgrowth. Wondering if you would be able to recommend a protocol for yeast. My functional medicine doc suggested diflucan, but I think it would also affect the good bacteria? So wanted to try something natural. Thank you.

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

Hi there! If you go into the courses section and search for “yeast” you will find tons of info, and I suggest reading through as much as you can.  This particular section speaks directly to children

https://tribe.thewarriorcenter.com/topics/part-6-healing-through-supplements-and-alternative-modalities-detoxification-and-medication/

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

To give you a little more insight yeast is very controlled by diet and overall gut health. Dietary changes will be important like removing sugar for a period of time as well as supporting the GI tract with probiotics and enzymes (mightypro and mightyzymes) as well as some detox baths with bentonite clay and baking soda. Oils like digize on the belly often (daily)

Sushma Si
      Participant

Thank you for the insights!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.