• Tooth extraction

Posted by Rebecca Woodward on January 14, 2024 at 4:10 am

Hi all

my son is 6 (ASD) hate the label , he needs a tooth out as he has not lost any of his teeth yet but this tooth is black has a hole in it and he has been really out of sorts and in pain , took him the dentist they said he has an infection and needed antibiotics, I didn’t want to give him them, spoke to my FMD and he advised to give the antibiotics and to up the probiotics, I have just completed the course on antibiotics on here to try and be better prepared for next time but they have booked him in to the children’s hospital for the end of the month to remove the tooth, I don’t like the thought of him going under anaesthetic then there’s the pain relief he has to have afterwards, any advice on what I should do, can I avoid this ?

thanks

beccy

Rebecca Woodward replied 3 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jodie Meschuk

January 14, 2024 at 12:55 pm

So sorry to hear about this, but it sounds like it is necessary for him.  I would first make sure you are using a quality probiotic daily -life9 can be opened and swished in the mouth before swallowing to help with dental health.  Mightypro is a child friendly alternative.  There is also an entire course in the courses section to check out with tons of helpful info on how to use cell salts and work on gut health and the like.  I would do a detox after his procedure (also check out the courses on that) and work on dental health and remineralization if needed!

• Rebecca Woodward

January 19, 2024 at 8:43 am

Thanks Jodie yes he has mighty pro every day ,I will check out the other corses thanks x