• Prolapse

Posted by Tina T on April 26, 2023 at 8:42 pm

Any natural treatments for vaginal prolapse? Shortly after giving birth I noticed something was off but was told by my midwife that prolapse would improve once my hormones leveled out. Well, 5 years later and I’m noticing it’s worse… I haven’t been back to the doctors in a while now because I basically have no trust in them.  I can give more details – which will probably be TMI – but was interested to see if anyone had been able to improve this condition naturally.

Tina T replied 11 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jodie Meschuk

April 27, 2023 at 7:43 am

Morning! A few things that will always help are therapy (from a standpoint of pelvic floor therapy) and kegals

I would say also procedures have evolved if someone wanted to explore that with laser. And it is minimally invasive

musing some holistic things as well like longevity and Sulfurzyme work to repair cells so that could be very helpful as well

• Tina T

April 27, 2023 at 8:21 am

Thanks Jodie! Do you think it could be hormonal factors?

• Jodie Meschuk

May 9, 2023 at 7:16 pm

I think it’s always safe to say hormones play a role. In my personal opinion and experience every woman definitely needs progessence plus.

• Shelby McLemore

August 20, 2023 at 6:39 pm

I highly recommend pelvic floor therapy – it helped me so much.  I also use Progessence Plus.  My pelvic floor therapist recommends lots of squats even more than kegals, and I have had so much success.

• Tina T

August 21, 2023 at 9:40 pm

Thanks so much Shelby! I’ve located a pelvic floor therapist and hope to get started soon. Just started back up with Progessence Plus, too!