• Fatty Liver

Posted by Marisa Henry on February 8, 2024 at 10:07 am

Hi Jodie! My Mother in law was told she has a fatty liver and to really stay away from fats and red meat!!! (which we all know was not the cause of her fatty liver) How can I best help her? She uses her oils for diffusing sometimes but has not really had an “ah-ha” moment with oils, natural health, etc. Any suggestions on how I can best help her? She did come to me asking for suggestions so I believe this may be the time when she will best listen and hopefully take some tough love and suggestions lol 🙂

Jodie Meschuk replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jodie Meschuk

February 18, 2024 at 3:00 pm

I highly recommend keto, juvatone and Ningxia as supplements.  Check out the courses section for support with detox as well.  She can take citrus fresh in a capsule, but lifestyle and diet changes are most important.  Red meat isn’t the culprit, high sugar, processed food and toxins need to be eliminated -does she drink soda? excess alcohol? eat fried food? Does a majority of her intake come from a box of some sort? Diet affects every part of our health and our liver is our detox powerhouse, if it is suffering, the toxin load is too high.