5 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Brandi Thompson
      Participant

My son had an eye exam and was told he has a freckle on his retina, and it can be cancerous but its 1% and they want to see him yearly and keep a check on it. Along with dilate his eyes yearly to watch it. I plan to start him on ningxia red, and I was thinking longevity capsules daily. Any other suggestions?

Also, any dangers in dilations? I need to research more on that.

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

There shouldnt be any risk, and yes I would add in daily Ningxia and illumineyes

Robin Cobb-Powers
      Participant

Wondering if anyone has had an issue with a clear bump on the white part of the eye? I am hoping it is an infection or virus but I have read it may be a cyst. It feels slightly picky but doesn’t really hurt, no swelling, and no issues with vision. I have a few days before I can get into the eye dr. I am doing lavender oil around the eye and taking zinc, vitamin c, d3, quercetin and ningxia. Wondering if there is anything else I should do?

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

I would definitely add in illumineyes along with everything else you said

Sherri Watson
      Participant

Any info on glaucoma? Reducing pressures naturally?

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

Hi! If you are on my private pages on FB there is a great call with Dr K about reversing glaucoma with Frank (12/2021). That along with illumineyes and Ningxia would be great places to start.

Sherri Watson
        Participant

Which private page? Your personal or the Young Living? I couldn’t find anything on your personal page and I’m not in the YL page. Thx

Kelly Byrne
      Participant

Hello! Dealing with what appears to be dry eyes and frequent styes. Perhaps ocular rosacea? I take Ningxia, super C, super D, longevity, and multigreens daily. Recently began taking illunineyes. Tips, suggestions, or products?

Jodie Meschuk
        Participant

Hi there! What is your diet and hydration like? Do you take a probiotic and do you drink enough fluids (perhaps add in electrolytes also) during the day? Life9 is great for gut health and gut health is the core of everything in our bodies

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.