• Brandi Thompson

June 7, 2024 at 1:59 pm

Does your son take enzyme’s? I had lots of chest pain a couple of years ago and it was reflux related and my food not digesting. If he isn’t use to taking pills allerzyme is great to start with, because it is small. If he isn’t having shortest of breath and issues that could lead to his heart, then it could be digestive issues. How is his diet?

• Heather Alvarado

June 7, 2024 at 2:07 pm

He eats a wide range of foods, but is a heavy eater. We were thinking it could be something along the lines of reflux as well. So, that’s a great idea of where to start! Thank you!

• Brandi Thompson

June 7, 2024 at 2:14 pm

Your Welcome. Definitely start with enzymes from YL. Digize essential oil is great in a capsule or under the tongue and topically. Alkalime is another great supplement I used and keep on hand. It helps alkalize the body.

• Jodie Meschuk

June 14, 2024 at 6:20 pm

Has he had any recent vaccines? Does it happen at specific times? (during exercise, after or before eating, while sleeping, while laying down, while sitting, etc?

• Heather Alvarado

June 19, 2024 at 9:15 pm

No, we stopped vaccinating him about 4-5 years ago. I haven’t noticed it being any specific time. Sometimes after laying down, and sometimes during activity.