Purchase my books here!

• Celiac/ infections/ postcovid

Posted by Jenna Brogaard on May 18, 2023 at 7:39 am

7FA097E6-70CC-41EE-8AF7-716FA7B1B2BF80B8A97A-4FD5-4A2E-AD01-4A58CC6A5626DFA0C53D-9CBE-494F-BCA5-07AA0B1990381A84B708-42A7-4D21-938E-FD0A0AAF80F8Hi all, thank you for having me on this group.
    I recently officially got diagnose with celiac and have had a GI treat confirm H pylori and strep in my gut…

it has been a whirlwind and emotional process to have gotten these answers after I was severely gaslit by my last doctor.. I thank the a lord every day for stress away because I literally don’t know what I’d do without it.
    I have been having anaphylactic reactions to gluten.. and it’s funny because I was applying P+ to my wrists and FACE forgetting it had wheat germ in it until last night. 😂 I laugh about it now.

I often experience hunger at night.. I know that sounds like parasites..

as far as supps and oils I have been taking the strep capsules from the EO desk reference and lemongrass oil. I am curious as to how to use it as I have an ulcer in my duodenum and it’s a spicy oil..
    I also take magnesium bis glycinate and longetivy capsules. There are some supps I don’t have a tolerance for yet including probiotics.
    my blood sugars swing pretty easily along with mood and, my menstrual cycles are crazy in all of the ways any advice would be helpful.
    Prior to covid I did not have these issues. At least to this extent.

From a girl that used to be able to eat anything!

Jenna Brogaard replied 11 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.