2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
      Rebecca Woodward
      Participant

Hi

My 3 year old son was schooled by my bone broth, silly me had the slow cooker on the floor, the trauma and the mum guilt has been horrendous, we was in hospital for over a week where he has had sedatives, morphine, paracetamol and ibuprofen.  The 1st night we was there I was told he would need a tetanus vaccine, it was so stressful as I was unsure what to do as the doctor said to me if he didn’t have it and he was to get an infection he could die, I actually went the toilet and threw up as I did not want the vaccine especially when I asked about it polio an whooping cough was also included in the tetanus vaccine and she said he would need a booster at the same time, it just didn’t sit right with me as my son has a label and is non verbal, I said to her I felt it was too much of a toxic overload to his body and he could regress, which she replied (regression or death) in that moment I was so close but my gut wouldn’t let me, anyway this was 5 weeks ago and I’m glad I stood in my power and it feels so good I did not get the vaccine.

I would like some help or advice on how I can help burns scars, I don’t want to use the toxic creams the hospital have recommended, I have got an aloe vera plant and coconut oil which I though may help, I am watching the detox section at the moment on this app to see how I can detox his body from all the medications he has had over the past few weeks, but any advice to help heal his skin would me much appreciated xx

Jodie Meschuk
      Participant

Oh no, Im so sorry that happened. How is your little one doing? Claraderm is your best bet for burn scars

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.