• Posted by Jen Hatlevig on February 2, 2024 at 10:52 am

I am 45 years old and grew up always thinking I had exercise induced asthma and it would flare up as well when I was near cats and hay.   Anyway, I used an inhaler before I would exercise until about the age of 20.  About 10 years ago I went to see a pulmonologist and after all the testing he said my lungs work about 70% and I would be on an oxygen tank by the age of 55 if I did not start taking a daily inhaler. It scared the crap out of me, so I did take an inhaler for about 3 years daily.  I stopped taking the inhaler after my insurance stopped covering it.  Fast forward to now and I have become very holistic and was introduced to Young Living about 5 years ago.  I would love to know your thoughts on all thing’s asthma.  Should I be worried about my lung compacity?  Should I take something before I exercise?  I definitely get more winded than the average person especially knowing that I work out a lot more than them.  An example of this would be just walking up steps . . .I get tired vs the person next to me would not be breathing heavy at all.  I work out and they do not.

Jodie Meschuk replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply