• Asthma/Allergies in Young Adult

Posted by Bridget Trbovich on October 24, 2023 at 9:04 am

My oldest daughter, 22, is the classic case of chronic double ear infections as a baby, rounds and rounds of antibiotics.  She has severe seasonal allergies and allergies to just about all pets.  Her asthma is pretty severe and is now hard to manage with medications.  She is at the age of being ready to make the necessary changes needed to heal.  We have been Young Living users for 10 years now.  Our home is toxin free.  Is there a proper step by step to healing?  I know this seems like a big task, but she is ready and I would love to know the correct way to help re-build her gut which I’m sure has been destroyed from all the antibiotics as a baby and child, and then detox from all the asthma and allergy medications.  Thank you for helping us begin the journey.

Jodie Meschuk replied 6 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jodie Meschuk

October 27, 2023 at 6:03 pm

That is great that she is ready to take healing on herself! If you go into the courses section and just type in detox, you can find a ton of my videos and articles on just this.  It is definitely a process and will take time, but can and should be done