• Adrenal fatigue

Posted by Samantha Delgado on June 7, 2024 at 6:33 pm

I suspect I’m dealing with adrenal fatigue right now. I’m on a very tight budget but would like to purchase some of the supplements or oils suggested in the adrenal reset course. What would be the MUST haves to help me?

Jodie Meschuk replied 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jessica Woodford

June 13, 2024 at 11:48 am

Hi Samantha!

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with adrenal fatigue – you’re not alone, I, too, am dealing with adrenal fatigue currently due to high stress and grief. Always start with root cause – what possible factors brought on your adrenal fatigue? What can you do to change those factors? While I do have all the tools and supplements at my disposal (I’m in the holistic health field), I would start with Cortistop and/or EndoFlex. Diet will also be key and well as daily movement and gratitude journaling. For me personally, I have a few factors out of my control (my two youngest children are adopted from foster care and both have their own kinds of trauma and behavioral issues which does cause stress on us, so I’m trying to navigate those high stressors in a more positive way as much as I can while also working with them holistically to help treat their traumas and behaviors – this is where Cortistop will be my friend 🙂 ). I’m also working through processing my emotions due to the intense grief after losing my 3 day old grandson – grief will always be there, but also focusing on finding the pockets of joy in my life and savoring them is very important. It’s a process!

• Jodie Meschuk

June 14, 2024 at 6:05 pm

It is hard to pick just a few but I would say CortiStop and nutmeg (to mix into smoothies and such). Definitely work on the emotional aspect of it as well and clean up diet/exercise routines. Movement is essential but you need to find your balance -sometimes as we are healing we need to do more calming modalities like yoga vs HIIT for example