Purchase my books here!

• Posted by Raegan Landwehr on May 24, 2023 at 4:43 pm

Not sure if this is the right category for this type of discussion but hoping it finds the audience that can give me some much needed reassurance.

I have a 10 month old son & just found out I am roughly 6 weeks pregnant. We are so excited & can’t wait to continue to grow our family. I had a pretty seamless textbook pregnancy with my first. Becoming a mom is such a big change and you’d have to be crazy to not worry from the beginning BUT I have unfortunately made the mistake of googling & going down rabbit holes that I have no business being in. With that being said I am an anxious wreck. I have had no known fertility issues. I am 26. I am a healthy weight. I eat reasonably healthy. I take a prenatal. I have been off any sort of pharmaceuticals for at least the last 4 years. I have not gotten the COVID vaccine. I honestly don’t remember the last time I’ve had any vaccine.
    I just cannot get over the thought of miscarriage. I had similar struggles with my first pregnancy. I was hoping this time around I’d feel more confident & less anxious.
    I am looking for REAL TRUE facts & any other sort of words of encouragement. Obviously I know anything can happen. But I want to think hearing from people more like minded ((rather than Google (terrible terrible place to look, I know)) would make me feel better & enjoy this journey.

Thanks in advance!

Jodie Meshuk replied 9 months, 3 weeks ago 3 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • Jodie Meschuk

May 30, 2023 at 9:23 am

Oh mama, congratulations!! You are still very much in the PPA/PPD zone so this anxiety, while horrible to deal with, is understandable.  You will want to do everything in your power to relax and think positive healing thoughts.  Yoga, meditation, exercise, daily walks in the sunshine and oils like the oils of ancient scripture collection, Hope, Stress Away, Release paired with prayer can be HUGE for our mental wellbeing.  It seems you are doing all the right health things -keep away from Vs for you and your babies, maybe add in daily Ningxia for a healthy placenta and keep eating well, exercising and the like.  At the end of the day we can only control what we can control -feed your brain like you feed your body -healthy positive information!

• Raegan Landwehr

May 30, 2023 at 10:39 am

Thank you so much for your kind words & encouragement! My goal is to take this season in my life & try to enjoy and relax and soak in as much as I can! Thank you for those tips. I am currently pulling out those oils as we speak & downing some Ningxia. Any other tips on specific oils that I could use through out pregnancy & how to apply them/diffuse them?

• Jodie Meschuk

June 28, 2023 at 5:03 pm

This is another test.

• Jodie Meshuk

Administrator
    June 29, 2023 at 1:45 pm

Here is a test.

• Jodie Meshuk

Administrator
    June 30, 2023 at 11:27 pm

hi test dev

• Jodie Meshuk