• Roxanne Henry

April 1, 2024 at 7:26 am

<span style=”caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>Thanks Jodie!  I’ll look into those courses. I do agree that a detox/gut reset and possible parasite cleanse would be beneficial.  Do you know if it’s safe to do while she’s taking Keppra?</span><span style=”caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>
    </span><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>She had a dental treatment mid February this year. She had two baby teeth removed and sealants put on some molars. She was given a liquid sedative and nitrous oxide during this visit.  Leading up to the appointment, she had some strong feelings against going as we had given up our dental appointments for the last several years. We decided to give in after about a month of a mostly keto like diet, cell salt protocol, all the things and we weren’t getting anywhere. She grew aggravated with only chewing on one side and decided she needed help.
    </span><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>We thought the dentist appointment was a success and she felt she conquered her fear of the dentist.
    </span>

<span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>Her last vaccine was in 2020. It was the MMRV.
    </span>

<span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>I don’t know if mold is present but we do live in a 250 year old home in south Louisiana. It’s highly likely.
    </span>
    <span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>Aside from some anxiety around the dentist appointment, the weeks leading up to her seizure, she started to stress about an upcoming trip I was going on..  She and I are together all day everyday since we homeschool and she’s my only child. She lives a chill life on our homestead and spends much of her time outside in nature with her chickens.
    </span><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>I know that she was missing me a lot the 3 days I was gone and didn’t sleep well the night before her seizure.

</span><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>She’s showing signs of puberty and has been inconsistently applying progessence plus.
    </span>

<span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>Thankfully, she’s been a fairly healthy girl and this just seems so bizarre.
    </span>

<span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px; background-color: #2c2c2e;”>Thank you again Jodie!  I appreciate you!</span>

<span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px;”>Aside from some anxiety around the dentist appointment, the weeks leading up to her seizure, she started to stress about an upcoming trip I was going on..  She and I are together all day everyday since we homeschool and she’s my only child. She lives a chill life on our homestead and spends much of her time outside in nature with her chickens. </span><br style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px;” /><span style=”-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; caret-color: #ffffff; color: #ffffff; font-family: UICTFontTextStyleBody; font-size: 17px;”>I know that she was missing me a lot the 3 days I was gone and didn’t sleep well the night before her seizure. </span>