• Skin is super sensitive to the touch

Posted by Amanda Simmons on June 21, 2024 at 4:10 pm

My 5yo son has been complaining about his ear hurting for 2 solid days now. I immediately treated with garlic oil thinking it was an ear infection, but no relief. He is mostly complaining about his skin on his ear hurting. He’s my least dramatic kid and this is really bothering him. He doesn’t want anyone touching his ear he said it stings. It’s not red, he hasn’t had a fever, he’s eating well and sleeping fine. This happened after going to the pool and hot tub (I wasn’t there, only dad) and mentioning “bubbles” got in his ear. So I was thinking swimmers ear but the garlic oil doesn’t seem to help and at this point I think it’s more about the sensitive skin part but I am not sure how to help him! Any ideas?

Amanda Simmons replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jodie Meschuk

June 21, 2024 at 4:58 pm

You can put a little alcohol on a cotton ball and place it on his ear (have him lay down on other ear) for a bit -it can draw out any moisture that may be in there. You can also try silver, and frank, purification and melrose around the ear (not IN) and make sure he is taking a quality probiotic daily like Mightypro.

• Amanda Simmons

June 24, 2024 at 9:43 am

Thank you the alcohol did end up working! Good to know about the EOs!