• Help!! with 12yr old Son going through Puberty

Posted by Sandra Kelley on October 3, 2024 at 3:53 pm

I see lots of info for girls going through puberty but not boys. Our boy we have been

recovering and working with him since he was 6yr old to find healing for ADHD. Puberty has hit him hard, and his behavior has been affected. He is arguing, lying, sneaking around, fascinated with girls clothes. He even has been taking my clothes and underwear, to wear!!! We have had many talks to him but it is always in 1 ear and out the other. We had an incident at school where he touched a girl’s chest! We feel lost! He eats a clean diet, and takes so many supplements. Not even sure what kind of help, oils or things we should do for him. We have had the puberty and sex talk. He just does not seem to get it!

Sarah R. replied 1 week, 4 days ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jodie Meschuk

October 5, 2024 at 4:48 pm

I feel like there are a lot of layers here and I do not think it would be easy or helpful to just throw things out there based on limited information -I would encourage you to use the urgent care feature on this site so we can discuss this more in depth!

• Sarah R.

October 10, 2024 at 7:26 pm

Sandra – I sent you an email with info on how to book the urgent care visit. Thank you!