• Facial Rash

Posted by Echo Summer Hill on August 1, 2024 at 5:07 pm

A year before I turned 40 my face started to have these bumps all over my forehead and cheeks and often got red and inflamed. Previous to this I’ve had as close to perfect skin as you can get. No acne or rashes. Nothing that I know of has changed. A dermatologist told me it’s Rosecea but I just don’t feel that’s it. Any suggestions? Should I get allergy testing? Thank you in advance. This has been very challenging for my mental health having no skin issues until bam one day it’s never ending with this rash.

Jodie Meschuk replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Jodie Meschuk

August 9, 2024 at 12:17 pm

Anything affecting our appearance, especially as we age is super upsetting! Usually our skin is our first sign that something is off -generally starting in the gut. Can you tell me more about your overall diet, exercise, supplement protocols? As a blanket statement -detox (check courses for tons of info) and then gut balancing (tons of info in courses also) should resolve most sudden skin issues. Additionally, what sorts of products are in your home (laundry, plug ins, perfume, lotions etc) that could be throwing your body off balance. Quality probiotics like Life 9, Ningxia to clear out toxins and sulfurzyme are all great places to start, as well as making sure things like processed foods/sugars and conventional dairy are eliminated