• Posted by Ashley Yzaguirre on September 10, 2024 at 11:34 am

I’ve had a random flutter/twitch with my left eye for several weeks now. I cannot figure out the cause. I’m about 95% confident it’s not stress. I work out, take minerals, multigreens, ningxia, sulfurzyme, etc. I’m about to turn 40 and I know eyesight tends to take a turn at that time. I’m not sure if it’s dry eyes, tired eyes, a muscle problem, nerve problem,… Has anyone had a similar experience?

Jodie Meschuk replied 1 month ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Jessica Driggers

September 11, 2024 at 7:36 am

Hmm, I’m not sure, but perhaps electrolytes would help? I take Re-Lyte (my kids do too!) and it’s really good. You are taking a bunch of great stuff but perhaps electrolytes is the missing piece? Just a thought!

• Ashley Yzaguirre

September 12, 2024 at 11:40 am

Thank you, I have the YL vitality drops I will add those to my morning drink.

• Jodie Meschuk

September 17, 2024 at 5:39 pm

How much caffeine are you ingesting in a day (coffee, energy drinks, tea, even some supplements and electrolyte mixes). Excess caffeine can have this affect

• Ashley Yzaguirre

September 19, 2024 at 7:32 am

No caffeine. I don’t drink coffee or soda. I keep Zyng on hand if I need a little boost. Just my ningxia and sulfurzyme with minerals in the mornings. Then water.

• Jodie Meschuk

September 20, 2024 at 9:59 am

Interesting! I would say that the majority of the time this is a stress response, perhaps to something you are not even realizing is affecting you. Do a deep dive into your current situation, thoughts and feelings and go through the emotions course/oils to see if anything in there matches your current feelings.